Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Why?

Why is it that the TV guide says Judge Judy and all I get is a "Gunnar Peterson's Core Secrets" advertorial?

Why is it that the size of clothes I buy fluctuate from extra small to large and back again with every different thing I try on?

Why is it that the Advil is not getting rid of my headache?

Why is it that the thought of moving again after only 6 months LITERALLY makes me feel sick?

Why is it that the travel agent is closed when I need to organise my visas TODAY at the LATEST?

Why is it I have so much to do before I go, but have zero motivation to get off my ass to do it?

Why is it I go away for the festive period leaving my house mate's boyfriend staying here and come back to dishes on the sink and my first cockroach sighting in this place?

Why do I feel disappointed when I don't have the right to because you've done all you can and helped me in every way possible?

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]