Wednesday, December 13, 2006

I'm Happy!

It's a weird situation I'm in.. I can't remember the last time I was this happy. I catch myself smiling to myself about weird little things I see and small memories of the day, week, month before.

I love him and am in love with him, but this is not the only reason I smile. I smile because it seems that no matter how bad life can be, there will always be these moments of pure blissful contentment.

I could easily buy a house, marry him and have his children. Just as easily I could buy a ticket to a far off country and take 6 months off work. And just as easily again, I could just BE, like this, the way I am.

I know this happiness caper is a fickle thing, so I'm holding on to it with both hands, leg wrapped around it.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]