Tuesday, September 26, 2006

It's about time!

You know what I love? Cordless phones. I've just been on the phone to my bank, phone company, internet provider and airline organising an overseas trip that I'm taking next week and conducting business in bed. Naked. Love cordless phones.

Hmmm, so what is going on in my world? I'm in love again. I'm quitting my job soon. I'm organising a one year travel-a-thon which will hopefully get the travel bug out of my system so I can get back to Australia and become an adult. I'm in love again - oops already said that. I'm generally loving life!

It helps when I'll be in Europe this time in 2 days. Oh, the life.

How can I make this more interesting to you three readers (that's how many regular check-backers I have according to my stat monitor thing)? Post pictures of my boobs and ass? Reveal my true identity? Throw in a bit of sauce and write about my recent sexual escapades? These things and many more can be done. I just need to find the time...

Comments:
Where are the travels taking you?
 
Viva Italia!

Three weeks away from work!
 
I think, In my opinion, options 1 and 3 would be great! I kinda like not knowing the true identity, but some skin might be tantalizing...and of course the saucy details. oh yeah. and more updates, that would be cool too. and more sauce. have fun on holiday if you're still there!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]