Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Addicted

Have you ever orgasmed in your sleep?

I know guys have wet dreams - do girls do it too?

In the past it has happened sporadically, once every few months. At the moment, it's a nightly occurence. Intense orgasms rip through my body and wake me up panting.

Funny, seems as though the more sex I have, the more it happens. I guess I'm a little greedy, but am in no way prepared to have it stop. I've become an orgasm-addict.

"My name is A and I'm addicted to orgasms"

Comments:
Hah i love the last line, but you're not the only one girl lol
 
I can't believe blogger just erased my comment! Damn beta blogger, I wanted to say I love your big O! Jealous.
 
Just for my own knowledge, are you married? It seems that after a year of marriage the old cliche has come true. If I had your gift it would certainly make my "new" sex life that much easier?
 
I'm had orgasms in my sleep, too!!!

And, of course, they're always very pleasurable. :-)
 
I can't say for SURE I had orgasms in my sleep. But I remember a couple times in my life jolting myself out of my sleep wondering "did I just have an orgasm?" im almost positive i did. and i so desparately would love to know how to do it again. X-D
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]