Thursday, August 10, 2006

It's been a while, huh?

Things I miss:

Bananas*

The big TV

My own bathroom



I’m learning to:

Laugh again

Flirt more

Be independent



I’m afraid of:

Breaking his heart (even though he broke mine first)

The future

Failing



I’d love to:

Be free of guilt

Win the lottery

Be much, much fitter



I’m planning to:

Start jogging a few times a week

Eat more nutritious meals (chicken nuggets, spring rolls and pizza pockets aren’t cutting it)

Book my plane ticket next week



My friends:

Think I’m doing all right considering the situation

Want me to hook up with heaps of guys

Have totally come thorough for me


Right now:

I love my life

I'm happier now than I was 2 months ago

It feels really good to smile!



*12 bucks a kilo!!

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]