Sunday, August 27, 2006

I like who I am at the moment...

I love to read and when I find a book that I like, I'll read and re-read it five or ten times. My favorite feeling in the world is soap suds running down my body as I rinse them off. I often soap up three or four times in one shower. I collect quotes that I like from movies and song lyrics. I LOVE to crunch Autumn leaves under my shoes. I had mini-affair on the internet with a friend's brother. I hate it when a person can't budget. I've always been great with money, and can't understand people who can't manage it. My favorite movie at the moment is Garden State. I'm a messy, messy person, but I'm very clean. I'm the messy, but hygienic one, while my best friend is really dirty, but kind of neat. Like a warped Odd-Couple. I don't have any hang-ups about my body. In fact, I really like my body. I'm tall and slim with perky boobs which unfortunately are shrinking due to loss of weight) and a cute butt (so I've been told). I want to get married, but I tell people that I don't. I enjoy helping people that want to help themselves, and in my field of work they're few and far between. It makes me bitter when all they do is hold out their hands, but bitch when you want them to do something for the money you give them. "You want me to what? Fill out a form? Bitch, all you wanna do is make trouble. I have 4 kids, I have to pay rent and I have no food for my kids." Erm, then fill out the fucking form and I'll give you some money. I'd happily eat take away every night so that I don't have to clean up. I was described as 'quirky' in my college year book. I am in no way quirky, I mean I have quirks, but does that make me quirky?


All this and I'm still not sure where that leaves me...

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]