Saturday, August 19, 2006

Beer and doubt...

mix perfectly well together...

Ok, life is going well right now. Too well, I feel like there must be a drama lurking around the corner to topple me off my perfectly constructed world.

I'm not really sure what to write here, I'm waiting to head over to the new man's house and I'm a little tipsy.

How about some thing you don't know about me? Huh? You'd like that? Ok, here:

1.I'm HIL-AR-IOUS. No really, I crack myself up ALL the time. All the time.
2.I love love love bubble baths.
3.I'm totally loving The Veronicas at the mo, which is quite a confession considering I'm not 12 years old.
4.I smell good right now.
5.I've recently discovered my independant side have discovered I don't need a man to hold my hand, nuh-uh. So I walk alone. At night. In the dark. (hmm, need to reconsider that one - doesn't really sound so smart now I think about it.)
6.I sing along to my iPod when I'm walking to and from work everyday and I don't care who thinks I'm a crazy woman.
7.I can never have glossy enough lips.
8.I take way too many photos.
9.I'm losing way too much weight and I can't help it. I'm really not doing anything different, it's just melting off. I have chicken wings for arms at the moment and all of my bras are getting too big.
10.I used a guy for a drink last night. What?! He was a schmuck! I allow guys who are scmucks to be used. Normally I would NOT do this, but he was seriously flashing his cash around. After he bought me the drink he started weaving his way through the crowd, motioning me to follow him. I nodded and ahead he went... and I went the opposite direction. Schmuck. I saw him later and he was very much giving me dirty looks..

Ok, I've put it off long enough.. I'm out.

Comments:
Cash or not much cash, somehow it seems that any guy would be honored to be a schmuck for you.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]