Saturday, June 24, 2006

Tonight...

Just another quicky...

1. I'm sitting here drinking rum and coke (NOT my preferred bevvy - no beer in the fridge), waiting for my peeps (??did I just say that?) to come so we can head into the city.

2. I got a promotion at work last week. It means that I get to do better, more interesting work, but no extra money. I'm not complaining though, it'll mean the week won't drag by soooo slowly,

3. Few probs in paradise at the moment - but that would need an entire post.

4. Sick of winter. However - I don't mind the cold when there's snow and there's never any snow here. Good news is we're heading to Canada in January to go snowboarding. Yessss!! But it means I won't get to enjoy summer as much this year and you know how I love my summers.

5. I'm obsessed with chunky rings at the moment. The chunkier the better I reckon.

6. Another obession is finding the perfect boot. I've been searching for weeks and cannot for the life of me find a boot that has a heel, a bit of a pointy toe, goes three-quarters of a way up my calf and doesn't make my size 8 foot look like a size 11. I'm going crazy here.

7. My iron levels are back to normal - yay!

8. The original Superman is the Shizz. Like when that kid is bowling and Clark sneezes and ssmashes the pins to smithereens. So cool!

Ok, signing off now....like anyone cares....

Comments:
Where are you going Snowboaring in Canada? Which mountain?
 
Whistler probably. We have friends in Vancouver that we'll be staying with. I am beyond excited.
 
If you are going to Whistler, let me know, maybe we can meet up somewhere in Vancouver on the way through... it'll be fun!
 
cool! sounds fun! always good to hang out with a local.
 
It's been two weeks since this last post eh?
2. I thought promotion meant raise? If not then you are getting jerked around.
3. What kind of problems.
1. I need a drink too.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]