Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Crisis Averted

Ok, it has been a few tense days, however life is more or less back to normal... yay.

I'm home alone tonight which is heavenly. I've already had a bubble bath and have given myself a manicure, now I'm going to sit back and watch House with a box of Ferrero Rochers. It has been a bloody long week and it's only Wednesday. Luckily we have a long weekend coming up, which to me is like the carrot you dangle in front of the donkey. It's a small carrot, but I have a humongous one in the next 6 months which is what really gets me out of bed every morning.

I've shopping like an absolute demon for the last week and haven't paid full price for anything yet! The best thing is, I would have bought the clothes whether they were on sale or not, so a saving is just a bonus. Ok, that sounded really dumb. *cough*

Alrighty then...

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]