Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Nothing cures insomnia like the realization that it's time to get up

I've been sleeping really badly lately. The go-to-bed-and-just-lie-there-for-hours type of badly. The most frustrating thing about it is I'm dog-tired and ALL I want to do is sleep. So I took today off work with a "headache" and am spending the day in bed.

********

I had one of my best friends from uni come to visit on the weekend. As we lay on the beach, taking in the sun, he turned to the group and said: "We have a pretty good life, well, it could be worse anyway..."

Hell yeah it could be worse! I have to keep reminding myself and reminding myself that I'm pretty damn lucky to have clothes, money, a home, a loving family yadda yadda.

So why do I feel like something is missing?

******

I feel like my blog is very uninteresting and it isn't what I envisioned when I created it. It's become more of a whinging forum for me. And I vow to change it. I like that people read what I have to say and I think that I owe it to my readers (the one or two of them) to become a bit more interesting... so watch this space...

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]