Sunday, April 23, 2006

OKay, I've had a few...

It seems as though a pattern of drunk blogging is emerging amongst the people I read... Funky Brown Chick (not drunk blogging as such, more ABOUT drunk blogging), and Revolving Girl (very Drunk blogging)... so I thought I would grace the internet with my drunk presence... (by the way, i don't remember how to link)

I've had six schooners of VB. In three hours, which is about 5 standard drinks too many for a girl like me... I'm a light weight, a cadbury (glass and a half) and I get too drun too quickly. I was goign to go out with the crew, but I know that i have to get up very early for work tomorrow... but tuesday is a PUBlic holiday - anzac day so another day off. I have always thought it ironic that public hopliday has the word PUB so conspicuously within it.

Did you know... at a bar at the start of the night, if I go to the bathroom I'll use about 5 paper towels becuase I know that by the end of the night there will be none left... and I want to get my share.

Lately I've been so bloody horny that I can't stand it. Why is that?... I've spent a year avoiding sex as much as I can, trying to get past certain things that have happened to me in the past so I'm totally not used ot it, but all i want to do lately is have sex. I dream about sex and think about it ALL the time. Some of my fantasies would make your toes curl, I swear there is something so wrong with me.

Should I finish now? Oh yes, definately...

(NO SPELL CHECK WAS USED IN THIS PRCESS)

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]