Friday, April 14, 2006

Looong weekend!

Last night was a lot of fun. We had a few drinks at our local pub and I managed to not get too drunk. Just a nice little buzz the whole night. One of my friend's friends told me that I was beautiful and asked me if I had a boyfriend. He was a real sweety and kind of cute too. It's nice to be hit on, not many guys hit on me anymore because they know I have a boyfriend. This guy didn't know because I'd only met him a couple of times. It's flattering to be called hot, but even more so if they call you beautiful.


So, anyway, I'll be heading down the coast to see the family and hand out the sweet little easter pressies I've put together and to collect on all of the Cadbury eggs that I can carry. Cadbury is generally the only brand of chocolate egg that we eat at easter and lesser brands have been known to last a whole year in my parent's fridge.

Have an awesome long weekend everyone!


I wonder, do all countries take off Friday and Monday for easter, or is it just Australia?

Comments:
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
Enjoy your extended weekend!! :)

PS: In the US, I think most companies tend to give either Friday or Monday off, not both.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]