Tuesday, April 04, 2006

And for one crowded hour, you were the only one in the room...

I've just woken up from a dream where I got into medical school and it was really easy!

I'm completely obsessed with Augie March at the moment. If I ever get married "One Crowded Hour" will be my first wedding waltz or whatever.

I've figured out that I can actually search for people on myspace. It's kind of weird and I feel a little dirty doing it. I mainly look up ex-boyfriends and people I used to go to uni with. Do I dare make my own profile?

I have a few weeks off work and have no plans as to what I'm going to do. I've cleaned our apartment from top to bottom and am thinking about selling some stuff on ebay, but I'm kind of liking staying in bed until 11 and then mooching around the house in my jammies. In fact, I'm loving it.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]