Friday, March 31, 2006

What was I thinking?!?

I'm about 1/4 way through a major clean-up of our bedroom and I've just finished my lingerie drawer. Now, I worked in a lingerie store for three years through uni and I've accumulated so many bras and panties and slips and lacy pieces of material masquerading as sleep wear. I'm chucking most of it away unworn.

The point of this post is to a) have you imagine me in my underwear and b) to question my choices in underwear in the past.

Firstly, I bought about 25 different lace camisoles in all shades of pink imaginable and never, ever had the need to wear them. Secondly, mini g-strings - why God, why?.

My man likes me in simple undies, white hipster knickers and a plain white tank top to match. It's comfy and sexy all at once.

Okay, I really have too much to do right now... I'm just putting it off by writing this crap.

Comments:
White hipster knickers? Oh God that sounds so Mary Poppins. how can he like those better than something with the word "panties" on them. Just so you know, you could make a fortune off of selling your "unworn" knickers on ebay (just TELL everyone they've been worn!) ha ha ha.
p.s. I'm kinda upset you haven't applied to be my date to the wedding yet. Your bloke doesn't have to know and leave them bloody knickers at home.
 
Mary Poppins? I'm no Mary Poppins...

Ok, I've applied - If I get the job there should be a plane ticket involved...
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]