Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Get a life...


Reading this article, has made me face facts - I'm bored and in a rut and have been for some time.

It is something that only I can change, I know this. I just can't understand WHY I'm bored. I have great friends, my family is really fun, I'm head over heels with my man and I make pretty good money, my apartment rocks, I have lot's of things, and I'm not too fat or too thin...

... but I'm TIRED! So tired all the time. I've had test after test and nothing is wrong health wise. It's all in my head apparently.

...your life will improve considerably if the first question you ask yourself each morning is not 'what must I do today?' but 'what would I like to do today?'.


That's easy enough to say, but if you've gotta work you've gotta work. If I asked myself 'what would I like to do today?' I would stay in bed ALL DAY. Because that's all I want to do. That's all! Sleep!

My mum would say that I'm "stuck in the doldrums" and y'know? that explains how I feel quite well - doldrummy.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]