Wednesday, March 01, 2006

A day wasted..

I spent the majority of today wishing that I didn't work where I work. An entire day in a training room with a group of people whose main purpose in life it seems is to bitch about the job that we have to do. Seriously, if you hate the job that much then leave. Now I sound like a hypocrite, but you should hear these people. One of the ladies had an apparent love of the word "presume", however she says it "prezzz-uuume". Bah! It killed me each and every one of the 42 times she siad it! The guy I was sitting next to spent the first half of the day drawing lightening bolts, swords and aliens, and then the second half doing weird math problems in his notebook, A+5, 6+H etc etc...

So why do I still work there? Well they have a program where you can take up to a year of leave and still come back. So next year I'll go overseas for my little adventure and come back to a job without any worries. Oh! It's all too easy. I just have to get through the next 12-18 months in a job that I hate. But I WILL NOT complain the way my colleagues do (out loud - I'd rather vent on this blog :) Our job sucks, but we get paid way more than any other person in our type of job and the conditions are fantastic.

Work => $$$$ => Overseas Adventure => The only thing I want to do with my life right now!

Oooohh! I like that little flow chart. Means to an end baby, means to an end.

Ciao!

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]