Monday, January 02, 2006

Promises, promises...

While looking back on 2005, I realised I didn't really acheive a whole lot of meaningful stuff.

I managed to increase my pay packet, but to do that I had to sacrifice a really interesting and career based role to take up a boring and monotonous government position. So my number one resolution is to find a job that I LOVE and can be passionate about (few extra $$$ wouldn't hurt either).

I still ache to my very core to travel again and the good news is that it could actually happen in 2006 or, if not, I'll at least start planning a big trip for 2007. So, my second resolution is to start planning.

I've had a few health problems this year, and have had to take a fair amount of time off work. So my third resolution is to get myself healthy (that includes getting fit).

I'm 24 years old - nearly 25 and I've only just realised that I am it. I have to do this and nobody else will help unless I ask them and show them I am helping myself.



Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]