Monday, January 30, 2006

On the move...

FINALLY he's moving out. He being my housemate's boyfriend who moved in for the summer and has now found another place to live. I'm incredibly happy about the fact that I'll be able to walk around the apartment in my underwear again and it will be nice to be able to watch TV/cook dinner/read a book without having to witness them sucking each other's face off. My boyfriend and I will once again be King and Queen of our castle.

In honour of this momentous occasion, which I will from now on call "The day I got my apartment back" I have written a list of rules for couples who co-inhabit a 2-bedroom apartment.

Oooooh, zing! I could go on and on. I'm a bitter, bitter woman.

Comments:
Nice. All tremendous rules that should be followed. Disgusting mental image of these strokings going on of chest and belly button hair. I am so glad though (better mental image) you are liberated to "prance in your panties" once again!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]