Saturday, January 28, 2006

Happy Australia Day!

Great Wasn't it just? I love having a public holiday in the middle of the week, it makes my life just that little bit more bearable.

Today I will be sampling wines in my region on a hen's party. It should be a good day except for the fact that I've never met the bride and her sister is a girl I work with. So basically I'm tagging along with a bunch of strangers...

Then tonight my best friend's boyfriend is celebrating his birthday - his 21st! - oh, so young! So we'll be partying like rock stars. He's a DJ at the club we go to and will be doing a 2 hour set which should be good (as much as I tell him I don't like his music).

Tomorrow I hope to buy a new camera to replace the one that I broke a few weeks ago. It was my boyfriend's and I was taking pictures at a party. The stupid and most annoying thing about the whole thing is when I dropped it, I was sitting cross-legged, on carpet. I swear the drop was only about 30 centimetres, but it caused $300 worth of damage. Can you believe that!? So I figure I may as well upgrade the camera for a few extra hundred dollars.

So that's it! That's my life this weekend.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]