Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Summer lovin' had me a blast


To celebrate my final day off before heading back to work:

Why Little A LOVES Summer
~Swimming in the ocean
~Afternoon beers at the pub - sitting on the grass in the sun. It seems like everyone starts coming out of hibernation when the weather starts getting warmer. It's like a college reunion.
~Long walks down to the beach and around the harbour
~Beach Volley Ball
~A nice, golden tan
~Bikinis
~Sleeping in nothing but what you were born with
~Laughing so hard while swimming that you have to quickly move to a spot where you can touvh the bottom before you drown.
~The smell of BBQ (real aussie bbq with sausages and rissoles)
~Walking around the house in just my bikini
~My sun lounge on the patio
~Good fruit is in season - plums, nectarines, peaches, apricots, raspberries, water melon...mmmmm
~Beach hair
~Salt water kisses
~No use for a doona - sheets is all you need
~Sleeping with the windows open
~Not having to take a jacket when going out
~Thongs (the foot wear kind - not the underwear kiknd)
~Jervis Bay
~The fact that we can have Christmas at the beach
~My "Summer Anthems" playlist


Oh, I could go on... I'll add things as I think of them...

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]