Sunday, December 18, 2005

Rockin' around the Christmas tree...

Is it really Christmas next weekend? That came around way too fast! I'm basically organised, just a few little things to do.

We had our Christmas party here last night and it was awesome as expected. We made a killer punch and had Jaeger (sp?) Bombs as well as copious amounts of beer. Kick ass.

Yesterday, we went to a friend's very christian wedding. The ceremony was crazy religious and went for.ever. The reception was awesome though, comfy and fairly relaxed. Everyone seems to be getting married around us, or at least talking about it. It seriously scares me to think about it. I'm always joking about wanting my man to propose, but I honestly don't think we're mature enough yet. Good news is he finally has agreed to travel with me. So, I'm going to start planning a BIG trip for 2007. America, Canada, Europe and Asia. I need to start saving some serious cash so I can actually afford to do everything I want. I know that we will be able to get a working visa for the UK and some other European countries, but I doubt we can work anywhere else. I need to look in to that.

In the meantime, I need to take something for my hangover and have a lie down...

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]