Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Post-Christmas Post


Well Christmas came so quickly and disappeared just as fast. I'm sad that it's all over, but excited about 2006.

I'm posting a few pictures of the beach we go to - gorgeous clear and blue water, white, squeaky sand. Entirely private and free from tourists.



















The only damper on the situation was the fact my parents had been swimming the previous week and turned to look out toward the ocean. There, not 1 metre away was a 5 foot bronze whaler shark. Nasty. I was constantly looking over my shoulder, but as the water was so clear I was able to convince myself that I would see a shark coming from a mile away....I would right? Right?

On boxing day, we drove back here and had a bunch of people around for a bbq. It turned into a really good night, very rowdy and drunken, but it was good to catch up with everyone. I like how as a group of 24-30 year olds, we can still drink like 19 year olds. The hangovers are just a little bit worse for us.

All in all it was a good Christmas. Unfortunately I'll be back at work tomorrow. But I guess it's only a few days until the New Years long weekend. I still don't know what the hell I'm going to do for NYE. I've been invited to 2 different parties and everyone who isn't going to these parties are keen to just hit the local pub. I'm keen to just hang out at home - I think I'm getting old!

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]