Monday, December 05, 2005

Just to racap...

I'm back at my place after 4 lovely days at my parent's house. Had a great time hanging out with the family even though four days seemed a very long time by the end. Let's try for 3 next time shall we?

A number of things occurred:
1. I got sunburned
2. I won a kick ass fishing rod
3. I got incredibly drunk in front of my parent's and spewed. P.S I NEVER spew. Never! Why oh why did I have to in front of my mum?
4. I managed to get 75% of my christmas shopping done, even the lady at work whose name I drew out of a hat.
5. I recieved not one, not two but THREE phone calls from a guy I drunkenly gave my number to a few weeks ago. Erm... did I not tell you I had a boyfriend?
6. We set up our christmas tree while listening to christmas carols sung by Frank Sinatra.

I had plenty of time to think about things when I was sunbaking on the white sand. Hopefully I'll be able to get things going in 2006, things that will change my life for the better.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]