Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Bzzzzzz....

I hate flies. HATE.THEM.
Why is it that as soon as the weather starts turning nice (30 degrees celcius today - just thought I'd mention it) the bloody flies come out in full force.

My boyfriend is a teacher and he said that he was on the fields and it was like the flies were swarming. Swarming! Like bees.

I was on the beach this morning and I felt like the lady out of Alfred Hitchcock's The Birds , except instead of birds, it was fucking flies.

I've been told that there is a particular type of wind which, at a particular temperature kills all the flies. Each and everyday I pray for this wind.

Oh, and how gross is it when flies land on people's backs and they don't know to swoosh them off?

Oh, and don't get me started on maggots... they are the babies of flies! How much grosser can it get?

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]