Thursday, November 10, 2005

Warm weather and a freshly cut hair...


So tired!
Today was my first fully functional day back at work and I am bushed! I had a rostered day off yesterday and spent it exactly as I had planned it - soaking up the rays in the 30 degree heat - summer is so here already and summer is my season. I always look a billion time healthier in summer, not to mention a few kgs lighter.. Anyway, I got in that quality sun time and still had a couple of hours to shop.

I had my hair cut and colored today... I'm sure any girl reading this can relate... I feel soooo relieved that I've finally found a good hairdresser. I've had my fair share of crazies and owing to the fact that my sister is a hairdresser, I'm pretty fussy. My WORST hate in the world of hair dressing is loud music that requires the hairdresser to yell in your ear in the shrill tone they have come to know and love. The last chick that cut my hair was probably 19 or 20 and called me "darl" or "sweetie". Ahem, I am at least 5 years older than you sweetie. It's like me calling a 40 year old woman "sweety" or "love".
So anyway, my new hairdresser is fucking fantastic... I've been to her maybe four times and have been impressed each and everytime. She's so precise with how she cuts and doesn't make your ears bleed with annoying banter. I walk out feeling I got my $110 worth and then some... and as my mum would say "she's a joy and a blessing".

Off the topic...I've recently let my man know I've got a blog and he smiled and said, "You'll have fun with that." So maybe I'll start posting pictures and stuff. I don't know, but out of most of the blogs I read the ones that have people's pictures on them and are not anonymous are the more interesting ones. But then I'm worried that someone I know will read this... any opinions?

So anyway, watch this space...

Comments:
I have fun posting pictures, but it's a decision you have to make for yourself. Some people want complete anonymity. I say go for it. My dad found mine and it can't get much worse than that!

It's so weird that it's summer for you while it's freeeeeeezzzzzing here.

Also about hairdressers...I so know the dilema of finding someone you trust doing your hair. I have really curly hair and hardly anyone ever gets it right.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]