Friday, November 11, 2005

I can't wait for the weekend to begin...

It's Friday! I practically jumped out of bed this morning. It really helps that the sun is shining so brightly through my window. And as much as I am not a morning person, I'm in a brilliant mood today! It's lovely. I was even up early enough to eat breakfast, I hardly ever do, which is very lazy of me considering I don't start work each and every day at 10:30am. I'm a snooze button whore. I'll set my alarm for 9am and hit snooze until 9:30 and then schlepp around for 40 minutes.

So, I'm sitting here eating my swiss muesli and OJ fielding calls from Indian call centres wanting to switch me over to so-and-so phone service. Seriously, I've hung up on some guy twice already.

I'll most likely be heading into the City over the weekend for a bit of shopping and partying. I'm generally a pub girl, but going out in the city is fun sometimes. Sydney is so much busier and crowded than I'm used to and there'll be a bunch of us there. My theory is no matter where you are, as long as you're with a great group, you'll have fun.

So enjoy your weekend everyone, peace!

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]