Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Here.

Well, here I am at mum and dad's. Home. The one place I can fully relax and be myself and not worry about housework or my job or cooking a meal. I get to offload all my health worries onto my mum, who worries enough for all of us. Dad is out doing some military exercise with a bunch of new officers, so won't be back until Thursday. I can't wait to see him, I hope he takes me fishing.

On the train on the way down, I saw a cow scratch it's ear with it's hind leg!

I just bought 4 H.G Wells books for 99c on ebay, including The Time Machine, which I've been meaning to read again for years.

I had a dream last night that I was speed dating, and you know what I thought? In my dream? "Oooh, this'll fun to blog about!" Loser.

Mum and I are taking our little doggie to the groomers this afternoon, who will no doubt do something poofy like put bows in her fur. The thing is my dog looks girly because she's fluffy and happy, but we all know that she's a roughie who likes to wrestle and she barks like a man.

This post makes no sense and follows no pattern, but I'm on 'olidays so who cares?

...Just wish I had a crystal ball
To show me, if it's worth it all...
Jem - Falling for You

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]