Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Clean apartment and dirty jokes...



Ahhhhhh, my apartment is clean! CLEAN! Not just neat, but really, really clean! We have a "routine house inspection" tomorrow so all three of us and our honorary house mate rolled up our sleeves and got cleanin' in our own little corner. I volunteered for the kitchen. Idiot.

We also FINALLY counted all of the change that my man has collected over the course of the year. It came to $500! In change! It weighs a freakin' tonne.



On a sadder note, looks like Bert Newton got the boot . Many a morning was spent watching Bert and his hilarious antics that more often than not contained sexual innuendo galore. A friend that I haven't seen for AGES came over a few weeks ago for a BBQ and said "I saw Bert Newton the other day and I immediately thought of you." Yes, Bert quite often took precedent over Marketing and English lectures. Some mornings I'd even wait until Bert finished before I went to the beach. I was hooked. As I grew up and got a job that required me to be at my desk before Bert even started, I saw less and less of him...I still love his hair plugs and plastic-looking face, but I guess his time has come.

Farewell Bert! I'll miss you ol' Moonface!

Comments:
I sooooo need to clean my apartment. I hope to do it before tomorrow, before the Thanksgiving holiday begins.
 
change adds up right before you know it!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]